It is important to have your gas appliances serviced at least annually.
We carry out servicing on boilers, water heaters and gas fires.
Signs that your appliances need servicing
- Look out for warnings signs that show your gas appliances need
to be serviced:
- Your gas appliance is not working properly
- Your appliance is burning with a lazy yellow or orange flame
instead of a crisp blue flame
- You can see soot or yellow/brown staining around or on gas
- The pilot light keeps going out
- There is increased condensation inside windows
If you notice any of these signs or anything else that is
unusual, call us to check your appliances as soon as possible.
Servicing your gas appliances annually will make sure they are
safe to use. It will also improve the efficiency and
your gas appliances.
Incorrectly burning flame